Download a Blank Form W-9 Below:
Please request this form before issuing payment to any Vendor within the follow parameters - exceptions do apply.
At least $600 per year in:
- Services performed by someone who is not your employee (including parts and materials)
- Prizes and awards
- Other income payments
- Medical and health care payments
- Crop insurance proceeds
- Cash payments for fish (or other aquatic life) you purchase from anyone engaged in the trade or business of catching fish
- Generally, the cash paid from a notional principal contract to an individual, partnership, or estate
- Payments to an attorney
- Any fishing boat proceeds
At least $5,000 per year in:
- Sales to a buyer for resale anywhere other than a permanent retail establishment.
or anyone for whom you have withheld any federal income tax under the backup withholding rules regardless of the amount of payment.